Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Google Web Toolkit Developer Plugin

I'm trying to install the FireFox Developer Plugin for:

Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64; en-US; rv:1.9.2.8) Gecko/20100729
Gentoo Firefox/3.6.8

I can go through the full installation, the progress bar completes, it
prompts me to restart FireFox but the cycle repeats, reinstall,
restart...etc. I cannot get past the initial plugin install page at:
http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit.

I even tried root, with the same results. Is there specific release
of FireFox I need to be using? Is 64bit Linux supported?

Thank you for any help you can provide.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment