Sunday, September 26, 2010

embed entire GWT application into single html file

I've tried doing this on my own with not much success, as the
javascript generated by google web tookit is a bit too cryptic for me.
What I am trying to do is this: embed all html, css, images, and
javascript for my GWT application into a single html file. I only need
to target a single web browser, so I don't need multiple versions of
the html file. Does anyone have any hints on how I might best approach
converting a standard GWT-compiled application into a single html file
version?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google Web Toolkit" group.
To post to this group, send email to google-web-toolkit@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to google-web-toolkit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/google-web-toolkit?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment